June 6 & 7 2015
Post - September 5, 2014
TDAA Premium for May 23th and 24th 2015 - Judge Brenda Gilday
MannersMinder is a remote-controlled reward system that uses positive reinforcement for training dogs to behave appropriately at home.
If Spot is barking at the door, jumping on house guests, or begging at the table for food far too much, here’s a great way to help her learn to mind her manners. The Manners Minder features a remote controlled feeding tray that lets you reward Fido with a snack for good behavior without getting out of your lounge chair. By targeting and rewarding desired good behaviors, the system is an invaluable tool in helping redirect a dog's focus from unwanted behaviors. Highly effective in stopping problem behaviors, the system includes a handy training DVD and carries a 1-year warranty. Additional remotes are available for use from multiple rooms.
- Remote controlled feeding tray for rewarding canines
- Trains dogs to stop begging, barking, or jumping on guests
- Feeds dog treats while you’re gone
- Training DVD included; additional remotes available
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
- Price: $125.00