Easy as 1 2 3!
your puppy safely confined when you are unable to watch the puppy.
You should never have to ask “where is the puppy?”
2. Take the puppy outside on leash
and stand still while saying the phrase “hurry
up” until the puppy goes potty. Once the puppy
starts to go say “what a good puppy” as
soon as the puppy is done treat! You should use a high
value treat (example: a little piece of cooked chicken).
Now your puppy will save up all the urine so they can
get that special reward that he/she only gets when they
3. If you take your puppy outside and he/she
does not go potty, bring the puppy back into the home and
put the puppy into the crate for about 5 to 10 minutes and
then try again.
- Never punish your puppy by rubbing their nose in their feces.
This is an old method that could case major behavior problems down
- If your puppy does have an accident in the home and you did
not see it the only thing you can do is not to let it happen again
with better supervision next time.
- If your puppy is going to the bath room right in front of you
of course scoop the puppy up and take it outside. Now that your
interrupted the puppy you need to wait outside until the puppy
is finished with praise and treat when he/she is done.